Our first responsibility is to those we serve.
- We shall maintain complete confidentiality and respect for individual customs and religious practices.
- We shall provide professional services of the highest quality with dignity and competence.
Our second responsibility is to the public.
- We shall comply with all provisions of the law enacted by all levels of government.
- We shall ensure that complete, clear and detailed information regarding our services is available at anytime and devoid of false and misleading representation.
Our third responsibility is to our colleagues.
- We shall ensure high standards of education, business and professional integrity.
- We pledge our co-operation to all related professions serving the public.
Our fourth responsibility is to the communities in which we live.
- We shall be good citizens, support community activities and ear our share of civic costs.
- We shall maintain our facilities in good order.
We are determined to fulfill these obligations and responsibilities to the best of our ability.